Second, we know our clients well; more than 80% of our searches are with clients who have engaged us 3 or more times.
Third, we trust your judgment. Nobody in our firm works on commission, so there is no incentive to talk you into, or out of, anything. Consequently, more than 85% of the people we place stay with their new organization for more than 3 years.
Fourth, we’re selective. If we’ve contacted you, you were hand-picked by someone on our research team who determined that you were highly likely to be successful in the position we’re recruiting for.
Fifth, we won’t drag things out. Our searches usually operate under very short timeframes. If you are selected, you’ll be interviewing soon.
Whether we contacted you, or you contacted us, we make you these promises:
- We will always keep your conversations with us completely confidential.
- We will always show respect for you and your time. We’ll be as flexible as possible when scheduling interviews.
- We’ll make our expectations clear – the job descriptions and interview process are rigorously well-thought out.
- We will be honest and transparent – even when it’s bad news, you’ll always know where you stand.
- The decision is always yours to make. We give you the information you need to make a fully informed decision and let you decide.