When you’re up for a job interview (either phone or in-person) the employer is bound to ask “Do you have any questions for me?” (or just expect that you will ask questions during the interview). And you always want to have some prepared. One of our favorite bloggers, Kerry Sandberg Scott wrote another excellent post with 8 Questions to ask in a Job Interview. Here are five that can really impact your decision to accept or reject the job offer:
- Why and how long has this position been open?
- What do you want me to achieve in the position?
- What types of employees are successful here?
- Do you like working here?
- What is your time frame? (So you know when to follow up)